Insurance & Financial Information for New Patients
Dental Care and Your Wallet
Do you ever wonder how to save money on your dental costs? The key is regular dental visits. Ensuring you get cleanings and check-ups will help us catch problems early—when they are almost always less expensive to fix. No matter the dental procedure, however, it’s always our goal to provide you with the services you need at a cost you can afford.
The Haslam Family Dental team is focused on providing care and treatment that is most appropriate for your condition—not your insurance benefits. You have the ultimate say about your dental care, and we are here to serve you.
We want you to understand the costs associated with your care, and are happy to provide you with an estimate for each treatment option. Our goal is to make sure you are comfortable in our care and believe that you have been treated fairly.
If you have questions about charges or any other aspect of treatment, either before or after your procedure, please ask.
We accept most dental insurance plans and we are a preferred provider for the following companies:
- BlueCross/Blue Shield of Montana
- Delta Dental Premier Network
- Tricare Retiree Delta Dental program
We also have an out-of-network agreement with CIGNA-DNSP (Dental Network Savings Plan) for those whose CIGNA plan is eligible.
As a courtesy to all of our patients, we do file insurance benefit claims with all insurance companies. We will work with you to secure reimbursement from your dental insurance plan. However, it is important to remember that you are ultimately responsible for the costs associated with your treatment. In most cases, a portion of the estimated cost of the procedure is required when treatment begins.
Because benefits differ by insurance provider, we can only estimate your benefit amount with some general information about your coverage.
While insurance plans generally cover a portion of dental care costs, co-payments are common, and payment of a deductible may be required before benefits can be paid.
Your insurance card has benefit information that we can explain to you, and we are happy to call the insurance company for clarification; however, we can make no promises regarding coverage. All insurance providers determine the exact payment amount when the claim is processed.
We cannot take responsibility for denials of coverage, but you can rest assured that we will work closely with you and your insurance company to the best of our abilities throughout your treatment.
We understand that families have different needs when fulfilling their financial obligations. For your convenience, we offer several payment options to fit your individual needs:
- We accept all major credit cards and you may also use your debit card whether making payments at our office or via our online payment system.
- You may choose to utilize ACH payments, which allows us to deduct an agreed-on amount each month from your bank account.
- You can apply for financing through Lending Club, which allows you to make consistent payments over time. No-interest plans are available, as well as extended payment plans.
- You may opt to apply for Care Credit, which offers no interest for 18 months on approved credit (OAC) Care Credit is designed specifically for healthcare expenses and will allow you to make monthly payments on deductibles, co-pays and procedures not covered by your insurance plan.
Still have questions?
We will be happy to review and discuss your dental insurance plan with you to answer your questions you may have about coverage and payment options. You may also visit our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) page. link to FAQs